Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Reality Check

Well Dad has been in rehab 2 days and they are already talking about his release date. They said he should be out in a week to a week and 1/2. Really OMG, I have so much I need to get done between now and then, and no time to do it. Tonight we got a lot of errands done, so tomorrow I can focus on cleaning and getting things ready for him to be home.
I need to talk to my boss tomorrow about Friday being my last day since I am already going to be gone the first part of next week for my surgery. I am sad yet relived to be going. I am ready to stop spreading myself so thin. I haven't devoted the right attention to anything lately just because I am trying to get everything done. When my Mom was sick, I had sibling help, and now I am doing it all on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment