Saturday, April 3, 2010

Randomness/thoughts

Dad will be moving to a long term care facility/skilled nursing facility towards that end of next week. I have not been happy with the lack of communication from the place he is at now. It took 4 days and then 4 phone calls on Friday for them to tell me that they didn't have anyplace in mind yet, but would get me that information on Monday.

I also found out that I have to have a hernia surgery myself. It is scheduled for the 19th of April. Hopefully I will be healed enough by the time Dad gets home to be able to lift stuff.
I know that God wont give me anything more than what We can handle as a team,, but I really wish that He wouldn't test my strength to these limits. I am so tired and just want a break. I won't give up, and I will make it through. I know that and I have faith, and I know that there are many people worse off than I am, but I am tired.
I also got a friend request on FB from my nephew, whom I haven't seen since he was 4, and I have no relationship with his parents by their choice. I ignored it. But I feel horrible. I don't want him to think it is his fault. But his mother is the one that made the choice to cut us out of her life by her lack of trust and many other issues. I wasn't even able to send him a message explaining why. When he is older and not living with his mother, and she doesn't have the ability to look over his shoulder, I will attempt contact then. But she made her bed, and I cannot deal with the heartbreak, lies and massive mood swings that she has and inflicts on others. I tried for 9 years after my Mom passed away to make it work. I know that I will meet my God with a clear conscious about this. God will understand that I couldn't allow her negativity and maliciousness to be a part of my life. She has destroyed so many friendship and realationships with her lies and off the wall random made up things. It breaks my heart that she has been able to do all of this, pitting one person against the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment