Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Heavy Heart

I have a heavy heart today. My Aunt Elaine is in her final hours on this world. It brings back so many memories of my Mom's passing. However I am jealous because I know that the family will survive as a unit. I so miss my big family. I have done everything I can to try and hold it together, but you can only beat against a brick wall for so long before you don't have any strength left.

My Aunt has such a beautiful soul. She was always so caring and giving and just so pure of heart. She was one of the nicest people I have ever had the fortune of knowing. My heart is breaking for her family. I hope that they find peace in knowing that she is going to be reunited with her loving husband who passed last year, as well as her wonderful parents and 3 of her siblings. I know that her family will be waiting with open arms across the veil of this world in Heaven.

God, please be with her and her family in this very difficult time. Please bring them peace and comfort knowing that her suffering is at an end. Take care of their heavy hearts and sorrow. Thank you Lord. Amen

1 comment: