Monday, November 29, 2010

Lost

I have no idea what to do or what is going to happen. I seem so lost and confused. Things seem to be falling apart around me and I have no control over anything. My head hurts, my heart hurts and I am so afraid. I have never been scared like this. I don't know what is going to happen and I am not doing well not having control. Or at least an illusion of control.

I have so much anger, and so much sadness. I am second guessing my decision to do what I thought was right at the time. But now it seems like that decision will destroy everything else.

Please God help me. I am so afraid of this test. Please please don't let him hate me anymore. I can handle almost anything but I know I couldn't handle his hate. It would destroy me beyond repair.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Angii, I just found your blog, didn't know you had one. I'm glad I found it. It sounds like you are struggling and I'm sorry. Life is so hard sometimes but hang in there! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you from a distance! Let me know if you want my phone number :) What you are doing - caring for your dad and Tracy is such a drain. Please know that there are many who love you and care!

    ReplyDelete