Friday, March 19, 2010

Exhausted

Well it has been a tough week, We were shorthanded at work on Monday and Tuesday, and of course they moved Dad on Monday! I got the phone call at 1:30 pm that they were moving him at 2. Really Nice,, thanks for the warning. I was able to finish up what I HAD to get done at work, and left at 3. I love that my coworker let me leave. Tuesday was the day that Dad could talk! It was very nice to be able to hear him and not try to guess what he was trying to say.
Wednesday and Thursday Dad was exhausted when I got to the hospital. They are working him hard to get him rehabilitated and home.
But Sis is pushing buttons and being a Turd! I know that she in not getting what she wants right now.. but none of are! I have been neglecting everything! Husband, critters, house, work, everything! Sis isn't the only one who is only getting the bare minimum.
I am glad that we found someone for work. She starts on Tuesday. I hope to have her up and on the phones by Friday! We need to fast track her training so I can be ready to leave at a moments notice. Because that is probably all I will get!
They did another CT scan on Dad's hip today. I am not sure what the results were. I didn't get to see a Dr. tonight. Dad is worn OUT when I get there, and he is usually eating his pureed dinner and then he is ready for a nap. So I am not staying long, but I am trying to get up there every day. He called his Sister tonight from my phone, and talked to her for a few minutes. Dad is flustered with his memory gaps and everything. I tell him that he needs to focus on getting healthy and then we will worry about everything else. He was stressing about his quarterly life insurance,, and I told him not to worry about his bills. I am taking care of all of them. That is why we have me on his accounts. So in the event of something like this it is taken care of.
I am just exhausted. I am tired of all the running and all the work and being pulled in so many directions. All to soon though I will be home with so much time on my hands I will be going NUTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment